Friday 13 November 2009

Continuation of my creative development

Over the past few weeks I have learnt how to set up this Blogger account and also how to use photoshop in order to help with the completion of my advanced production coursework. Using the Blogger website will allow me to compile all of the elements of my coursework in to one area digitally. This means I can continuously develop and evaluate my coursework in an organised manner. Last year I compiled my paper based research and evaluation in a folder which did not allow such easy access and organisation and development.

I had never used photoshop prior to the workshop conducted by our teacher recently. This will come in very useful when creating the magazine cover and internet front page. Learning how to overlap pictures and how to superimpose figures in a realistic manner in to other situations will undoubtedly help if trying to depict a situation that it is not practical to enact. I also learnt other techniques such as how to link layers, apply shadows, cut out figures from one picture and paste them in to another amongst other things. All of these are going to allow me to be far more creative with my magazine cover and website front page than i would have been able to be before.

I am still learning new skills both on how to best use and present my blog and how to use photoshop most effectively. I will continue to develop these skills throughout the coursework production and will post this development process on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment